Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Days 32 & 33

We made it!  I have been so worried all week about a 5 hour plane ride with a dog and a baby, but thankfully all went smoothly.  I was expecting 10 degree weather and snow, but so far it hasn't been bad at all. I didn't even wear my jacket until later in the afternoon when I went out in the backyard to take some pictures.

Kennedy is enjoying meeting all her East Coast family and loves everyone! She has been in a great mood and smiling all day long at all the new faces. Norm is a holy terror and keeps attacking Gabe the golden retriever, so that has been a major pain. We have to keep them separated at all times, earlier today Ron had to break them apart and ended up getting bit.

Tomorrow Ron wants to walk to the beach so I can get some pictures of it frozen, and then Thursday we are taking the train to the city for the day. Hopefully it won't be too cold and I can get some pictures.  Ron is excited to go to Eagles Deli- he saw it on Man Vs. Food and wants to try the giant burger challenge. I foresee failure.

365 017

365 023

365 035

No comments:

Post a Comment