Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day Prep

Ron ended up having the day off today so we took Kennedy in the backyard and let her try "painting". I wanted her to do this so we could turn her paintings into Mothers Day cards for her Grandmas. She loved it so much and went crazy as soon as her hands touched the paint. We were so busy trying to hold her and make sure she didn't touch her face that I almost forgot to take pictures. When I did grab my camera I had it in the wrong setting and most of them are really over-exposed and can't be saved. These are a couple that came out ok:




We also made my mom and stepping stone for her backyard. I wanted to put Kennedy's handprint in it, but all she wanted to go was grab the cement and make a mess, she we stuck her foot in it instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment