Sunday, July 11, 2010

Better late than never..

4th of July pics.  We ate- A LOT, I baked a pie (which looked better than it tasted), had some margaritas then went to see the fireworks.   This was my 1st attempt at taking fireworks pictures, and although I am not thrilled with them, some came out ok and I learned some stuff for next time.  Biggest thing is to use a wide angle lens next time.  I only brought my zoom lenses, thinking that the fireworks would would really far away, but I really wasn't thinking about the fact that they are so large.  So all I really got were close-ups instead of pretty sky shots.  Oh well, I am still pretty happy for my 1st try. I just wish we weren't sitting directly under a street light which ended up in most my pictures.

016

024

022

045

036

035

043

032

No comments:

Post a Comment