Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Days 10-11

Ugh.  It has been a rough few days.  Kennedy is not sleeping. AT. ALL.  I'm talking walking up every 30 minutes, all night long and screaming. It is exhausting and I feel like a walking zombie, only crankier.  Thankfully Ron had today off so I got a bit of a break. But I really had no energy to do much other than run some errands and spend some time cuddling with Norm. Of course this also means I have not had much time, energy or inpiration to take many photos. Please God let this end soon!

And if for some reason Kennedy does sleep tonight I will probably be laying in bed wide awake. Like an idiot I rented Paranoral Activity tonight and it scared the crap out of me!  I swear every little noise will have me jumping out of skin.  It even freaked out Ron, and he is the horror movie junkie.


                                                                       Day 10


Day 11


No comments:

Post a Comment