Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Days 12-13

Pretty dull day here. The entire day consisted of doing massive amounts of laundry while watching a marathon of crappy Lifetime movies. So embarassing. I know all of you reading this are so jealous of my super exciting life!
Kennedy actually napped on and off for most of the day which has been a nice break from her screaming. I think she may be teething, hopefully the doctor can say for sure when we go in for her 4 month appointment next week. 
 Yesterday was pretty busy and I really didn't have a chance to take any decent photos. We got Kennedy a exersaucer over the weekend and so I just snapped a couple pictures of her in it last night. She doesn't look too excited in the pictures, but I swear she loves it!
                                                        
                                                                Day 13- Laundry




Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment